Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Marathon Training Mondays

I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I am just not that excited about running right now.  I think it is the weather or the season or something, but I am just feeling pretty "blah" about working out.  I just want to sleep!

So...I wrote that, but then I went and ran for 30 minutes and it felt pretty good.  I think that I am just annoyed with running in the dark on a treadmill in the mornings.  I really want to go for a nice run outdoors in nice weather, but I suppose I'll just have to wait a few months...or move to a warmer place.

Speaking of moving, we are looking for a condo and we think we found one that we absolutely love! I'll keep you posted, but we are planning to make an offer today! Woo!

The mileage this week is 3/6/3/12.  I'm not sure if I'll do the 12 since I will be out of town, but that is ok.  I feel like if I miss one long run, I'll be totally fine.  Ok...I'm off to run 6 miles! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment