Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wedding Planning Wednesday Part 9

We did our engagement photos!  Bri proposed back in December, but we decided we still wanted to do some engagement photos to get some nice pictures for a save the date.

We went with Dennis Lee as our photographer and he has been amazing!  If you are planning a Chicago wedding, he is great and I would definitely recommend him!  We walked around the Art Institute, part of Grant Park, near the Lakeshore Path, and along Foster Beach.  Here is a quick preview!


We had two different outfits and I am really glad we did because we ended up with a nice balance of different looking pictures.  It was really fun to have a photo shoot and I am so excited about all the great shots we ended up with!

Now, I can't wait to create our save the dates and send them out!


2 comments:

  1. I am so inspired from your blogs on your wedding planning and thinking to start writing posts to share details of my rustic chic wedding that will be held at some outdoor SF event venues in the next month. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete