Thursday, April 16, 2015

Guest Blogger: Thirsty Thursdays by Zack

Today, I have a very special guest blogger!  I am pretty pumped about this.  It's my little brother!  When our spring breaks lined up this year, we spent some time hanging out.  I told him about how I really wanted to get my blog going again and he told me about how he wanted to be a bar tender.  I was like, hmmm....how can we combine both of these fun/fantastic ideas?  And here we are: Thirsty Thursdays by Zack!  The little bro is going to share with me drink ideas that he has and I am going to share them here! 

Z shared this recipe with me along with some cute photos.  He took this recipe from Cookin Bug, and jazzed it up into his own frozen version.  I give you: The Frozen Pineapple Almond Upside Down Cake! 

Frozen Pineapple Almond Upside Down Cake

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Cake Vodka
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
3 oz Pineapple Juice
1 Pineapple Slice
splash Grenadine
Strawberry Vodka Whipped Cream
1 Maraschino cherry

Directions:
1. Blend with ice: Cake Vodka, Amaretto, Pineapple Juice and Pineapple slice
2. Pour into glass
3. Add splash of grenadine
4. Stir gently to gradually combine grenadine with frozen drink
5. Top with whipped cream and a cherry

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment